Monday, March 31, 2014

There will be more topics on this blog for a while - Sewer Service & Ratepayers Association

Update:  The comoxvalleyratepayers.com is up and running I am putting all my time there.  Water is a hot topic in the valley and will get a lot of attention.
---------------
The name of this Blog states its primary purpose Comox Valley Water Facts.  I have neglected it for a year or so but do plan to do some more posting.  Most of the problems I was trying to fix are still outstanding. We are paying far too much for our water and sewer, yet the RD tells us we must save up for major capital projects.  Our water and sewer use has kept steady or even fallen in spite of our population growth.  

I will be posting some info about Comox Valley Sewerage since I don't have a Blog for that.  So I will use this one for now.  The two are related since all indoor water use goes to the sewer so the sewer flow is a good measure of indoor water usage.

I am part of a small group that is setting up a Comox Valley Ratepayers Association.  We would like to have a web page for that but takes time and money to set up.  We will use this as a way to provide some information to those interested in CVRPA and to get email addresses to keep them informed.  

If you want to keep up with this site, please fill in the Follow by Email form.  If you do, then you will get an email update on days that something new is on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment